Pages


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A New Day... Same Story

Well things are looking like they are taking a turn for the better... I guess. Jackson and I moved up to Oklahoma to be with Jack, who is in Purcell at school. We moved up to Norman, Oklahoma with my Mamma on her 10 acres. It was so much fun to be able to see her. Since we only get to see her once a year, and she was able to see Jackson before he was walking and she would see him at Christmas. Sadly I got a job offer and had to move Jackson and I back home. It was very hard for me to leave my husband up in Oklahoma. I felt like the worst person in the world because I was taking away his two loves; his wife and his son. Fortunatly I got the job, so the move back wasn't for nothing. I was going to be really upset if things didn't work out. Now I have to wait until HR calls me to go and fill out all the paperwork... SO more waiting until I start. Hopefully I can start on Monday. I got a job at Freiheit Elementary in their PPCD/Behavior classroom. I am looking forward to spending time with my new students, they are going to be a lot of work and the other teacher that I talked to said that in one month she lost 7 lbs!!!! SO here goes loosing the baby weight!!!! I hope that everything is going well with everyone out there... If you are even reading this!!!
~Love The Mays~

No comments:

Post a Comment