Pages


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is it Friday yet???

OMG!!! Is it Friday at 1:15 yet??? Finally two weeks off from school!!! Unfortunatly when we get back I fear that my student will go back in all the progress that we have been working on in the past three weeks. This student is really going to be the death of me!!! I swear I come home everyday and THANK GOD for my wonderful son!!!! And for having a husband who cares about me and things that happen to me and Jackson. I never understood parents who ignore or neglect their children. It makes my job 100x harder than it really has to be. I understand that you have a difficult child but the way that things are being handled it crazy!!!! All of the other teachers at school are great though, I don't think I could get thru the day without the others there to make me laugh and see the good in the day. And the other kids who are so great!!! I love all of you guys so very much!!!

On a happier note; I am looking forward to Christmas in Oklahoma this year!!! It will be Jackson's very 1st Christmas and we are going to be spending it with my mom's family up in Norman, Oklahoma!!!! I will get to see my Aunt and Uncle and their three kids from New York who I haven't seen since LAST Christmas!!! It's going to be crazy; a 9 month old (almost 10) and an almost 2 year old little baby going crazy over all the PAPER AND BOXES!!!!! Well I hope that everyone has a safe holiday season and I am praying for all those who are not with their families this season. Wes and Morgan, if you read this I hope that you know you guys are in my prayers and you two will be together very soon and hopefully never apart again!!! I hope that everyone is making it as easy as possible and happy time so that maybe it won't be as hard for you guys to be apart for your First Christmas.

Until next time. I love you all and hope all is going well with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment