Pages


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Better Late than Never









So I finally was able to upload the pictures from my camera onto my computer. So I thought I'd share some pictures from Halloween Weekend!! Jackson had three different parties to go to that weekend. Unfortunatly I was unable to get pictures from the 1st one where he was a Western Cowboy with his Chaps and Cowboy hat. The chaps were made my his Great Uncle on Jack's side for his 1st birthday but they will fit him for a few more years. The second night was Trick or Treat in the park where he was a COW!!!! Then on Sunday he went to that Air Show with my dad at the Air Force Base not too far from our house (there are several very close to where we live). Jackson is in LOVE with Planes, when he is playing outside and one flies over our house he will point up into the air and say "plane, plane". It is really cute!!! Did I ever mention that one of my favorite things in the world is when you are driving down the road and a plane is about to land at the airport and it flies right over your car... that is probably my favorite thing in the world, it probably comes from growing up on an Air Force Base very close to the landing strip. I will always remember when we would get calls from the tower asking if we knew where our dogs were, we would always say no do you... of course they had gotten out and were chasing birds on the landing strip so that none of the planes could land... It was funny to me but sort of embarassing for my Dad... Anywho... Then on Halloween Jackson went down to my Grandma's house for a Halloween party with all of my cousins, his costume was a COW-BOY, he wore his cow costume then wore his chaps and cowboy hat and boots over the Cow costume!!! He was adorable!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment