Pages


Friday, February 10, 2012

Some of the thought that are running thru my head

Well lets start off this random blog post by saying that if anyone is reading this I am sorry for how much my brain jumps from one subject to another. SO with that being said... here goes

So the first random thought on my mind is that I cannot wait until March 1st so that I can actually register for my summer school classes to start off my Grad school experience. I am also really excited to be back in school and start getting into the Special Ed classes that focus more on Autism than other things... some of the classes I am not looking forward to are "Legal Issues in Special Ed." although thinking about it that class could hold some very interesting topics... SO that might be one that I actually really like, I am also looking forward to the Psychology class that I get to take... Since that was my first major before I decided to switch to Education I am really looking forward to getting back to a psych class. The only bad thing about going to summer school is that the classes are in the middle of the day AND they are Monday - Friday. So that means that I don't get to keep Jackson home like I did last year from school for three days a week. In July my parents said that they could probably keep him tuesday & Thursdays for me so that I could save a little bit of money from daycare. Again I will still be in class but I will only be taking one class instead of two like I will be in June. See this is how crazy I am, I am going to take two classes in the first summer session then one in the second session; for a grand total of 3 classes in two months. Then in August I am going to be taking 2 classes once a week, I really don't want to be in school forever so I am doubling up on classes during the "regular" semesters and taking 3 if possible for the two summers that I will be in school. With all that being said I am hoping that I will graduate in the fall of 2014 that's two years of school. Not to bad when you think about 36 hours of Grad school. Again I am very excited about the decision that I have made to go back to school. Oh in case you have no idea what I am going to school for I am getting my Masters in Education with a specific study in Low incidence (which is just another way of saying a focus in Autism).

Ok now on two another random thought that is going thru my mind here lately. I have go the bug in me that I want to start to take family trips, not to local places like get on a plane and go across the country to another courntry and travel around there for awhile. Some of the places that I really want to go are

  • Dubai
  • Russia
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • London (where I was born)
  • Ireland
  • Bali
  • Austria
  • Germany
  • South Africa
  • Australia
  • Turks & Caicos
  • Tibet
  • Thailand
  • The Netherlands
  • Portugal (we use to go there in the summers)
  • the Bahamas (I really want to stay in Atlantis)
  • Poland
  • and a few other countries that I can't think of right now....
See what I mean. I had a friend email me a slideshow of an Aquarium in Dubai and that go the juices flowing again on wanting to take cross country trips with the family. Not only do I think traveling the world makes a great cultured life but it is just really fun to see how other people live in other parts of the world, and just to travel is SOOOOO exciting!!! I hope that Jackson takes as much joy out of it as I do and he doesn't just think or here we go again another trip to Rome... Not that my son would ever think that way but you never know.. 

Well I think that is all I am going to bore you with today... If anyone even reads this... If not then at least it was a great way for me to document my thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment