Pages


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jackson is Growing up So FAST!!!

So last night there were some tears of fear and tears of joy around our house. The tears of fear were when Jackson fell face first off of our step into our living room from our dining room!!! He was bouncing a big blue ball (which he LOVES) and I thought he was already in the living room bouncing the ball behind the chair. I was laying on the floor streching out because I had just arrived home about 20 min. before all this happened, from working out and letting our babies play together with Jenica. So we are all just sitting around and next thing I know my mom is YELLING "OH MY GOD THE BABY!!!!" Crash!!! Baby goes face first down the step. Luckily no damage was done, I think it just really scared him!!!! After we got him calmed down I decided that I was going to give him his bath!!! I needed some alone time with just Baby and Mommy!!! I was feeling like a HORRIBLE mother at this point for not watching my baby and for not being able to save him from the fall. So we get done with our bath time and get him all ready for bed, got the goodnight diaper on and his Jammies with his new socks. So we go downstairs and for dinner we are having PIZZA!!!! Such a great last minute dinner. Well Jackson is walking back and forth from each person wanting to eat off of their pieces. I have his own piece on my plate so he keeps coming back to me... When he walked up to me he did the most AMAZING THING!!!! Now keep in mind he is only 13 months old!!!!! We have been working on the baby sign language with him for a few months and he has yet to do anything, which is not supprising because he is still very young. So he walks up to the couch that I am sitting on and SIGNS "MORE"!!!!!!!! Which is where you push your fingertips together
He did this so many times when he wanted MORE food!!!! He was also SAYING More More!!!! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I was so proud of my little Man!!!! He also towards the end of the meal started doing the"EAT" or "FOOD" sign!!! Let me just say that he is not a baby any more!!!

Love my little Jackson!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment