Pages


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tom's or Bob's??

Have you seen the new Sketcher shoes?? They are called BOB'S. They look IDENTICAL to TOM'S shoes. Now I know that when you buy a pair of TOM'S shoes they donate 1 pair. I heard from a person that I work with that when you buy BOB'S shoes they donate 2 pairs. Now keep in mind that they look identical and are almost the same price.
These are the TOM'S shoes that I want. I think they are about $45. Now keep in mind they are really only about $20 if you think that you are really paying for two pairs of shoes, because one is getting sent off to a kid that needs them.

These are the BOB's shoes from Skechers. I think I was told that they would donate two pairs to some where out in the world. These shoes are $45. So they are the same price, look the same and I believe will donate two pairs of shoes. I just don't know how the quality of the two shoes would compair. I work with several people who LOVE their TOM's shoes and are livid with the fact that someone else is trying to rip off TOM's shoes. So I don't know. I am still thinking that I like the TOM's shoes more because they really do have a lot more styles and colors and different things to offer than BOB's.

Let me know what you think about the issue!!



1 comment:

  1. i like bobs they are not ripping of toms bobs are helping kids all around the world.

    ReplyDelete