Pages


Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

I got this from Shallan's blog. I thought it was a nice way of showing my thanks each week, and also to remind me of all that I have to be thankful for!!!


1: My Son; Jackson I am so thankful that your surgery went well and there were no complications. I am also thankful that you won't have any more ear infections (atleast until the tubes fall out)
2: My parents: You both help me out so much with Jackson; when I don't feel well or have had a rough day and just need a minute to wind down and not have a toddler climbing all over me at that moment. I am also thankful for you guys for allowing us to stay with you for so long. The idea of leaving my best friend was a scary thought but thanks to my dad that will never happen and Jack and I will have our own house soon!!!
3: Amy; I don't know what I would do without you in my day to give me my comedic laugh during lunch. I am also thankful that I can bitch to you when I just need to let off some steam. Thank you for asking how Jackson was doing and actually wanting to hear the answer.
4: My Husband: You are my true best friend and I love you so much!!! Thank you for being so passionate about Jackson and wondering why things were going so slowly when you knew that it had been forever. I enjoy spending as much time together as we have and look forward to all the many many years that we have to look forward to. I am also thankful that you put up with me when I get in a mood!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment