Pages


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guess Who's Walking!!!!!

As of 10:10 PM on March 7, 2011 Jackson Michael May is walking around the house!!!!! Granted he has only take maybe 20 steps all together, but they were in like 8 or 10 step groups!!!!! We got home from Hall Pass last night and Jack's mom was watching him and said that he had taken a few steps while she was watching him. We thought ok he has done that with us for the past few weeks. So when we got home I stood him up and pointed him towards my dad who was now watching him and he took like 6 steps towards my dad!!!! Then we picked him back up and pointed him towards me, well behind me was the red broom; did i mention that he is obesssed with the red broom and the red vaccum; so when he saw the red broom behind me he didn't want to walk to me; so he started off towards me then diverted his attention and WALKED over to the red broom!!!!! That walk  was a good 10 step for my little toddler!!!!!! So he might not have been walking by his first birthday but two days later he is offically a toddler, and walking around the house!!!!!! To say the least I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment