Pages


Monday, March 21, 2011

A week off and Now back to work

Well Spring Break has come and gone this year. On Saturday we all drove up to Oklahoma to see my Mamma, we stayed until Wednesday. It was a very nice get away without having to go too far. On Tuesday we went to the OKC Zoo!!! It was Jackson's first ever zoo trip!!! He LOVED IT!!!!!! We spent about 3 hours in the Zoo and he was sacked out when we were walking out of the zoo. We came back home on Wednesday and on the ride home our TV in the van decided that it didn't want to work anymore!!! So that was a long and boring trip home because we couldn't watch any movies. But we made it home safely and all is well. Thursday my parents and I all had Wellness appointments with this new doctor who will help us all and especially me with my back (hopefully). Friday rolls around and I want to take a trip to our zoo here in San Antonio. I invite a few friends with kids but none of them are able to make it and don't want to fight the crowds at the Zoo, which I understand. SO my mom says that she would go with me since we are such big zoo fans!!!! We drive down to the zoo and sit in traffic for about 45 min just trying to get onto the street that the zoo is on!! Yep thats right 45 minutes!!! Luckily that was when Jackson decided that he needed and wanted to take his nap, so that actually worked out perfectly. When we get closer to the zoo we are soo afraid that there will be NO parking!!! We drive up to Alamo Stadium and they have a sign that says $10 parking. My mom said this isn't too far to have to walk and it will save us some more driving around looking for parking. We are the next car to ask if there is any room and they put up the cones to say the lot is full!!!!! Shoot!!! So we drive past it and litterally 20 yards in front of this parking lot there is another lot with a bike cop and I ask him if there is any room and he says, "Yep one more, come on in" SCORE!!!! We park and are litterally right in front of the zoo. So as we are walking up to the zoo the lines are gonna take like an hour just to get up to the window. Luckily we have our ZOO MEMBERSHIPS!!!! So when we walked up they told us that since we were members we could go around to the education center and they would let us in right over there. We walk the 100 yards or so to the education center and NO LINE!!! We walked right into the middle of the zoo and started off with no problems!!!! We spent about 2 hours in our zoo and decided to call it a day for today, Jackson was ready for his second nap. So it worked out perfectly!!! Saturday and Sunday fly by like we didn't even have them and Monday morning rolls around!!!!

At 4:30 my alarm goes off. Not 5:30; 4:30. Then it DOESN'T go off at 5:30!!!! So I was running late this morning on my way to work. It is not 7:45 and I am just now starting to really wake up!!! I didn't get my usual 30 minute wake up routine that I get in the morning so I am all off!!!! Luckily my morning is running smoothly otherwise!!!

Hope all have a good MONDAY!!!

Love, Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment