Pages


Thursday, March 3, 2011

OMG!!!!!

Saturday is Jackson's 1st Birthday and I can't believe it!!!! I have so much to get ready for!!!! Grocery shopping and making the cake and decorating it; making cupcakes and decorating them... WOW!!!! I am really hopping that the weather they are projecting is real because it is going to be a beautiful day on Saturday. I also hope that people really show up. That is always a fear of mine that no one will show up and I will be standing there by myself. I'm sure that there WILL be people at Jackson's birthday party. I just get raelly nervous, because do other people really think that your kids 1st birthday is as big of a deal as you do???

We did get his 1st present in the mail yesterday from my GOD-Parents, who live in England!!!! Haven't opened it yet but I love them so very very much for thinking of him and me and my family at all times!!!!! So i have to send them out a thank you card as soon as possible because that is something I am terrible with!!!!!

On a completly different note. Do you ever have really random dreams where you are going back like 7-10 years and hanging out with the people that you use to be really good friends with and then picture your life if you had remained friends??? Boy would things be different!!!!! I wouldn't change anything that I have now for the world but I always wondered how different my life would be if I had done one thing differently in the past. Had I not gone to one party or pissed off this friend or moved here or there... just something I wonder from time to time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment