Pages


Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday Party

So we went to our first birthday party for a 1 year old this year!!! She had such cute ideas for Ella's birthday party, OWLS. LOOK WHOO'S TURNING 1!!! How cute is that?!?!?!?!?!?! We are having a Cowboy theme for Jackson's 1st birthday!!! YIKES I can't believe that in a few weeks Jackson is going to be 1 already!!!! Man how time flies!!!!! I have to get on the ball with all the different decorations!!! I was thinking about all the different things that I wanted to do and need to make or buy in the coming weekends!!! We are going to bring one of the horses down so the kids can have a horse ride!!! One of Jackson's fav things is to sit on top of the horse and play with the reins!!!! SO i was thinking about getting a lot of bandanas to hang all over the house like a banner and maybe have different letters on them that spell out things like where to put the gifts, where the food is going to be, where the drinks are, maybe outside depending on the wind for the horse back rides (not sure about this one yet) and another sign for the CUPCAKES!!!!! That is what I am going to be making for the little man are a lot of cupcakes and some of them are going to look like horses!!!!! How cute will that be!!!! Hopefully I will have enough time to make and/or get everything that i will need for his birthday on March 5!!! Like I said earlier I can't believe that he is already going to be 1!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment