Pages


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day!!!

So I'm not a big fan of V-day in any way shape or form... I haven't been since High School... Not sure it had happy memories for me when I was younger... Well in 2006 my then boyfriend took me to a nice dinner at Rainforest Cafe on the Riverwalk in San Antonio!!! (Rainforest is my FAVORITE resturant by far... thank you UCA Cheerleading Nationals in Florida) He had a box in a Cavenders bag and I thought I was getting a belt or something... BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! Inside the bag was a box of chocolotes... YUMMY!!!! But I noticed that the top layer was sitting sort of funny... So I lifted it up and there was a box inside the box of chocolates... I pulled the box out of the other box and Jack stood up and walked over to me and took the ring box from me and got down on one knee in front of out table (which was right in front of the fish tank) and asked me to spend the rest of our lives together!!! OF course I said yes!!! So we finally got married and this year we went back to Rainforest Cafe with our Son for his 1st Valentine's Day!!! Let me tell you he LOVED IT!!!! All the different animals making noises and moving around... We were sitting right next to a big gorilla... Now you would think most kids under that age of 5 would be afraid of these big moving noisy animals... NOT JACKSON!!! He was waving at them and getting all excited when they would go off... He looked sadder when they stopped then when they were going... IT was the cutest thing I have ever seen... Just wish I had my camera with me to capture the moment... Of course I left it at home because my Husband neglected to tell me where we were going to eat for dinner...

Going back a little bit.... when I got home from work there was a Card and a Box of CHOCOLOTE COVERED STRAWBERRIES waiting for me on the stair banister... YUMM-TASTIC!!!!! So we got dressed and ready to go; went and picked up Jackson from Daycare... and started to drive to our dinner. Still not knowing where we were going I was just along for the ride, playing with Jackson in his carseat and laughing at him singing along with the radio and his daddy... Which I might add is the CUTETEST thing I have ever seen ( I say that a lot). But none the less it was a very nice Valentine's Day with Jack, me and Jackson!!!! It was perfect if you ask me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment