Pages


Monday, February 28, 2011

I PASSED; Saturday

WELL it is official I passed my Special ED EC-12 Exam!!!! That is very exciting news for me and my family. I am working very hard at what I do and am trying everything possible to be a better teacher!!!! The next test on my list is ESL which I will take on March 26. Luckily this study guide is only about 100 pages (practice test and answers included) where as my other study guide wat about 300 pages!! This next test I am less worried about for some reason. The SPED test just was a scary test for me. I guess because so many people that I have talked to about it couldn't remember the types of questions that were asked. I don't really know how to describe it other than I was just really scared. But that anxious feeling has passed and now I can focus on Jackson's 1st birthday which is coming up on Saturday!!!!

Saturday

On a happier note Jackson will turn 1 on Saturday!!! I can't believe that a year ago I was giving birth to him and he made our lives complete. There are so many things that I still need to get done
  • clean the downstairs and green room and make sure the grill is cleaned
  • set up all the decorations and put away anything that I don't like or want to be ruined by all the other people that will be at our house Saturday.
  • Make the cupcakes and horse cake and decorate them the way that I want
  • Prepair all the gift bags and make sure that everything is set our properly and makes sense for the way I want the party to go.
I have the two cutest shirts for him to wear. Probably one before cake and one after. I hope that his day goes great and he has a fun time. I'm sure he will never remember the time he had at his 1st birthday but it is such a big moment in his life I think all the bells and whistles are necessary!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment