Pages


Friday, February 25, 2011

Test Anxiety (after the fact)

Well yesterday I took my Special Ed EC-12 test. People keep asking me how I think I did on it. I have been telling everyone that I think I did ok. But the Honest truth is that I'm not sure how I did. I am scared out of my mind to find out what the test results are for the test. I wish that it was an instant answer. Or I had a great idea last night; you just keep answering questions until you answer enough right to pass. Granted you are only given 5 hours to take the test so that would still be the time frame but it would guarantee a pass as long as you weren't a complete idiot. I'm just nervous for my scores to come in because I want to know if I'm stupid and I just wasted 120$ or if I passed and can add it to my certification for next year. I need all the help I can get to get a classroom teaching job next year considering all the cuts that are being made for the schools here in Texas... Nothing is good news coming from anyone about jobs for next year. All we can do is cross all our fingers and toes and hope for the best. Now I have to get ready for my ESL test that I am taking at the end of March. Yeah Test taking!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment